Civmec was awarded several contracts by NRT Infrastructure (NRTIJV) for precast supply, FRP and structural steel for the North West Rail Link project.
Civmec’s scope for the precast and FRP contracts included:
- supply and delivery of 18,100 tonnes of concrete precast items including 230 box beams, 329 solid beams and 15 super ‘T’ roff beams; and
- form, reinforce and place (FRP) consisting of 20,000m2 of formwork, fixing 1,400 tonnes of reinforcing, placement of 9,300m3 of concrete and installation of 1,700 precast elements.
Further to the award of precast supply and FRP packages, Civmec was awarded the supply and installation of over 900 tonnes structural steel components for Rouse Hill, Kellyville, Bella Vista and Cheerybrook stations for the NRT project, including:
Back to projects
- The Supply and Install of Structural Steel for Rouse Hill and Kellyville Stations
- The Supply and Install of Entry Canopies and Façade steelwork for Rouse Hill & Kellyville Stations
- The Supply and Install of Platform Canopy steelwork for Rouse Hill, Kellyville Stations, Bella Vista and Cherrybrook Stations