The team is highly credentialled with extensive experience on all types of balanced machines, such as stackers, reclaimers and shiploaders.
The new capability means Civmec can now offer all machine design, construction, commissioning and after sales services, in house, here in Australia.
The key benefits this will provide clients include:
- local access to expert engineers located within the Perth CBD;
- high-quality fabrication and manufacturing through our facilities in Henderson (WA) and Newcastle (NSW);
- better product control, with engineering completion dove-tailed into manufacture and then construction;
- access to a large trade and blue collar resources pool, with existing maintenance and service networks around key hubs of Port Hedland, Newcastle and Gladstone; and
- dedicated Australian management teams to streamline the client interface.
For our clients, engaging with Civmec means you partner with local decision-makers who are resolutely focused on customer service, quality, safety and maintenance.